This course is presented in partnership with Utah Valley Dental Lab by Dr. David Hornbrook and Dr. Mark Montgomery.
Test Your Knowledge
What came first the decay or the abfraction? How often have you restored cases that look like this and didn’t determine the cause?
Is this erosion, parafunctional wear, or bulimia?
What is the long-term effect of an anterior open bite on the posterior tooth anatomy?
Some think this is acid reflux and others think it is occlusal abfraction. What is your diagnosis?
How many times have you restored cases like this and never knew how to address the underlying cause?
Did reviewing the cases above make you wonder about the patients you saw today?
Do you have a system for occlusal disease that your whole team understands how to use to diagnose, treat and present to patients?
If not, this program is a 3 day investment in expertise, profitability, and peace of mind.
This Course Is Ideal For:
- Those practicing real world dentistry
- Dentists who desire to improve aesthetics
- Dentists who want to eliminate failures and predictably restore patients in ideal position
Expand Your Proficiency And Learn:
- The science behind tooth contacts and muscle harmony
- The 5 steps to functional success with every patient
- Hands on clinical records, recording bites and facebows for case planning
- How to accurately diagnose wear, severe wear and post treatment triggers
- Understand the 3 most critical factors in your new patient exam
- Deprogramming methods: when to use and why
- Diagnosing the asymptomatic patient
- How to avoid “red flags” that will compromise the outcome of a case
- How to establish Occlusal Vertical Dimension—when to make changes and why
- Hands on critical case finishing that will prevent post-treatment challenges
- Successful treatment planning and model evaluation
- Evaluation and deliberate occlusal equilibration—“stop chasing dots”
Tuition Fees and CE Credit Information
- $1,495 per doctor
- $500 discount for dentists in practice less than 5 years
A portion of tuition for Crown Council members is donated to Smiles for Life!
Participants will receive 20 CE credits.
Current Available Course Details
- October 16-18, 2018 - Location: Atlanta, GA
Please contact Andrea at (619) 488-0101 or via the form below for more information or to book your course.