Give them the smile of their dreams!
The goal is to provide attendees with a unique hands-on, live-patient educational experience and the opportunity to explore various case scenarios. The combination of clinical, communication, marketing, and management skills addressed in this course will not only increase the enjoyment of dentistry, but will also create a level of clinical success and confidence never dreamt possible.
Six Day, Live Patient Course
This program consists of two weekends 4 weeks apart where clinicians provide their own patient, and with the guidance of a clinical mentor, perform hands-on preparation and cementation of approximately 8-10 anterior all ceramic restorations.
YOU WILL LEARN:
The Nuances of Anterior Smile Design
- A complete understanding of adhesive dentistry: New materials and techniques for success
- Avoiding sensitivity and eliminating microleakage with bonded restorations
- Case planning, both aesthetically and functionally, of anterior restorative dentistry
- Preparation steps that follow a predictable and systematic approach
- Understanding functionally why things work, while others fail
- A series of easy to understand principles of how posterior dentition can affect long term anterior success
- A thorough understanding of the new restorative materials and their applications
- Veneer provisionalization that’s amazingly fast and aesthetic
- Laboratory communication to ensure success
- Cementation principles designed for predictable placement of multiple units
- Creative marketing to attract the “aesthetic” patient
- Case Acceptance
Only ONE opportunity to attend this course in 2017 !
REGISTER NOW !!!
$ 3995 per doctor includes one assistant
$ 500 discount for dentists in practice less than 5 years
$ 395 per additional team member
40 CE credits
A portion of tuition for Crown Council members is donated to Smiles for Life
Email [email protected] with questions or call 1.800.509.9251
Nov 10-12 Seat Weekend
Location: Salt Lake City, UT